Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Loads of Wishes {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I have a card to share today featuring just one of the greetings from the Loads of Wishes stamp set.  Loads of Wishes is filled with so many sentiments for every occasion!  The set features beautiful styling and fonts that take the guess-work out of designing the perfect sentiment.


For my card, I paired Loads of Wishes with the new Hand Drawn Florals stamp set.  I stamped the floral images with Versafine ink and heat embossed them with Avery Elle's Clear Embossing powder.  I colored the images with Copic markers and arranged them on a panel of patterned paper from the Sorbet Collection patterned paper pad.

I heat embossed the "hello" sentiment with Avery Elle's white embossing powder onto a strip of black card stock and adhered it to the panel.  I attached the completed panel to a black note card and added a few clear gems as a finishing touch.

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!