Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Rainbow Banner Bits {Avery Elle}


Hello friends, 

Just popping in to share a card featuring Avery Elle's Banner Bits stamp set. This set is filled with so many great sentiments in a great font to boot! The style of the sentiments compliments so many of Avery Elle's images, but it can stand on its own too! I pulled out a bunch that sounded like a party and put them together to create this rainbow banner birthday card.



I used Versafine Onyx Black to stamp the banners onto the different colors of card stock and embossed them with Avery Elle's clear detailed embossing powder.  I adjusted the sentiments to follow the curve of the banner and stamped them onto the banners with Versafine followed by more clear embossing powder.


I die cut the Polka Plates Elle-ments die from white card stock and attached it to a white A2 notecard.  Finally, I used foam adhesive dots to adhere all the banners to the card.


Supplies: 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!