Tuesday, October 31, 2017

VIDEO- Distress Oxide Background featuring Flamingo Bells {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I am up on the Avery Elle blog and You Tube Channel this week with a video sharing how I used Distress Oxide Inks and Avery Elle's Flamingo Bells stamp set to create a tropical evening holiday scene. A list of Avery Elle products with links can be found at the end of my post.


Flamingo Bells is such a great stamp set.  It's so different from the images that you usually associate with the holidays like snowmen, snowflakes, and sledding, but for many parts of the world, Christmas has a decidedly more festive and tropical feel.

I was also so excited about the sentiments in this set. I have been wanting a "Mele Kalikimaka" sentiment for a really long time, so I was thrilled that it was included in Flamingo Bells.  If you've seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, I am sure you've heard the song too, but just in case, you can listen to the Bing Crosby version here. It's one of my favorites!

I hope you'll take a peek at the video to see how it all came together!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Katie

Supplies: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!