Friday, April 28, 2017

Happy Mother's Day {Avery Elle}

Hello friends!

I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card that I made with the Mother's Day stamp set.  A list of links to my Avery Elle supplies is below.


I stamped the flowers repeatedly on a panel of watercolor card stock and I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. 


To soften the look, I added a layer of vellum on top of the stamped and watercolored panel.  I hid the adhesive behind the rectangle that I die cut with the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die.  A bit of Hemp twine in Midnight Black adds a finishing touch.

Supplies:

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the Design Team! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I adore this card! Just perfect - so fresh for Mother's Day! Putting this set on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!