Friday, February 17, 2017

City Celebrations {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Hip Hip Hooray!  It's Friday, and there's some celebrating going on in the city!  Well at least on my card featuring the new City Celebrations die and stamp set by Avery Elle.

I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing this card I made featuring this new die and stamp set. This die set is so innovative, I can't wait to see what everyone dreams up.  For me, I did a bit of paper piecing by simply snipping apart the connecting pieces of paper on the die cuts.


Once that was complete, it was easy to piece everything together like a puzzle.  You could change up the scheme and really paint or piece the town any color you like! 


Supplies:


Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!