Friday, November 18, 2016

Hang in There {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

TGIF! I wanted to pop in to share with you a card that I have up on the Avery Elle blog today.

Over the weekend, I attended a crafty retreat with my crafty girlfriends.  I had so much fun making cards with Avery Elle's newest release, and I can't wait to share my cards with you in the coming weeks!! This week, I'm using the Hang In There stamps and coordinating dies along with some other Avery Elle supplies.  All of my Avery Elle supplies are linked below.


I die cut the cat shape and basket from white card stock and added shading with Distress Inks before stamping the details.  To create the hot air balloon, I die cut 4 pierced hearts, scored them in the center and adhered them together to create a fun dimensional element.  I used twine to connect the balloon to the basket.
Supplies

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the Avery Elle team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. So darling, Katie! What a fantastic idea to use the heart!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!