Friday, October 14, 2016

Caroling Critters Christmas Card {Avery Elle}

Hello and happy Friday!

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the adorable Caroling Critters stamp set. Links to the Avery Elle products I used are below.


I stamped all the animal images and the lamp post onto Copic-friendly paper and colored the images using Copic markers.  I added small highlights using a white gel pen and die cut the images using the Caroling Critters Elle-ments dies. 

Next I built a setting for the carolers using the Dotted Border Elle-ment dies and a piece of diagonal striped patterned paper from the Jewel Collection 6x6 paper pad.

I arranged and adhered the animals to the card using some pop dots to adhere the singing fox for a little extra dimension.  I needed a spot for my sentiment, so I stamped it onto a small rectangle of white card stock and adhered it to the card.

Supplies: 

That's it for me today, but I do hope that you will stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration and ideas from the Avery Elle design team. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!