Thursday, October 13, 2016

A Round Up of Waffle Flower Inspiration + my very first videos {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends,

Each Thursday, I create a project to share on the Waffle Flower Crafts blog where I pair an older Waffle Flower stamp set or die and combine it with items from newer releases. It's our version of #ThrowbackThursday or #TBT as it's called nowadays.  Anyway, I realized that I have been remiss in sharing some of my projects here, so I thought I would bring you up to speed in my wonderful world of Waffle Flower.

I used the new Gift Bag Die with a couple of the Surface Tag Die add ons- the Santa Add On and the Scallop Add OnVisit this post on the Waffle Flower Blog for more details. 




 Next, I took another look at the new Wild and Free stamp set and paired it with one of Waffle Flower Craft’s very early stamp sets- Loved. I love how pretty the images look stamped in Waffle Flower inks. Click here for more details. 



For my next card,  I used the Little Gifts stamp set with the newly released Little Gifts 3D die. I combined these coordinating products with theTrick or Treat stamp set and the Tiny Pumpkin Face die. You can read more about my process here


Last week, Waffle Flower released my very first card video on their YouTube channel.  In the video, I combine the new Stitched Heart dies along with the Flutter Stamp Set by creating a fun and unique String Art Heart Card.  You can watch below or on the Waffle Flower YouTube Channel. 





































And that brings us to today and up to date where I'm sharing a card made with the new Cutaway Alpha stamp set and the Flutter Stamp set. Watch below or on the Waffle Flower Channel.




So that's it for me today, but I sure hope that you will check in on me and the rest of the inspiration team on the Waffle Flower blog and YouTube channel for more creative ideas.

Thanks for stoping by!
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!