Friday, September 9, 2016

Tiding of Comfort and Joy {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Happy Fri-YAY!  I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the new Comfort and Joy clear stamp set.  My Avery Elle supplies are linked below.


 I sponged some Distress Ink onto a panel of watercolor cardstock in a circular motion.  Once I was happy with the coverage, I spayed the panel with both water and spattered it with gold spray ink by Heidi Swapp.


After allowing the panel to dry completely (very important), I stamped and heat embossed the large "Comfort and Joy" sentiment from the stamp set.  As a finishing touch, I adhered a few gold sequin stars before die cutting the panel with the Pierced Rectangle Die and adhering it to a burgandy note card.

Supplies: 

Well, that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!