Friday, August 19, 2016

Happy Holiday Home Gift Box {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a little project featuring the Happy Home Elle-ment dies and the Hanging Banner stamps and dies.  All of my Avery Elle supplies are lined below. 

While these stamps and dies are amazing for cards, I used them to transform a humble take out container into a darling gift box- ready for all your holiday gift giving occasions! 


I die cut all the house pieces and parts from card stock and adhered them to the take out container.  Some simple measuring with just the box as a template helped ensure that the pieces were the right size.  When I trimmed the roof to fit, I was able to discard the bottom scallop allowing a cute scalloped edge to take center stage. 


Once everything was in place, I added a couple details like the bows and some stickers and rhinestones as the finishing touch.  Now the box is all set to hold a small gift or even a baked goods! 

Supplies:

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle Design Team.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!