Friday, June 10, 2016

One Hot Chick {Avery Elle}

Hello friends!

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made featuring the Hot Chick stamp set.  Hot Chick is one of those little stamp sets that packs a punch and it's super punny to boot.


I imagined my chick attending an exercise class, so I did some simple masking and stamped the chick several times to fill a die cut panel of white card stock.  Since the card is for ONE hot chick, I took some artistic license to only color ONE of the chicks with Copic markers. I added some sequins in place of sweat droplets because we don't sweat, we glisten- right?!! Finally I stamped the sentiment onto a banner from the Pierced Banner Layer Ellements die set.  All of my Avery Elle supplies are linked below.

Supplies

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to check out the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!