Friday, March 4, 2016

Happy Woodland Wishes {Avery Elle}

Hello again, :)

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made featuring the new Woodland Wonders stamp set and die.  All of the Avery Elle supplies I used on my card are linked below. 

I wanted this card to have a soft look, so I stamped the images with a light colored hybrid ink before adding color with Copic Markers.  I stamped and die cut the owl and the banner with the same light ink- I really love how the light ink gives the images an almost storybook quality. 


I die cut the panel with the Pierce Banner Layers Ellements die before attaching it to a notecard from The Midnight Collection.  I tucked a bit of patterned paper from The Neutral Collection behind the panel so a few row of those cutie hearts could peek out. 

Supplies: 

Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team. Have a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!