Thursday, February 18, 2016

You're Amazing {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends,  

It's new release week at Waffle Flower Crafts, and today Nina is introducing word dies that coordinate with some of Waffle Flower's popular sentiment sets and the Chunky Chevron die.  

I made a card using the Amazing word die  and Chunky Chevron die along with the In Every Way stamp set to create this encouragement card.  


I die cut the Chevron from yellow, mint, melon and gold card stock.  I love the piercing detail in this die.  Plus it's long enough to span a card front horizontally or vertically.  


I die cut "Amazing" from gold card stock and adhered it above the Chevron stripes.  I stamped and heat embossed "you're" from the In Every Way stamp set to complete the sentiment.  

Well that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog for the full reveal of these new dies. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Love the big chevrons - the great colors and wonderful affirming sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the color combo and the gold!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!