Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Year of the Monkey {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

Next Monday, February 8, 2016 is Chinese New Year and the start of the Year of the Monkey.  To celebrate, I pill out some of my Waffle Flower Stamps sets and combined the Willy and Friends stamp set with the Calendar Numbers stamp set to create a Chinese New Year card. 


I stamped and die cut the Willy monkey, but I exchanged his expression with Claire's. Did you know that all three monkeys in the Willy and Friends stamp set have the same size face- so you can mix and match their facial expressions.  


 I stamped the remainder of the calendar numbers with red ink and added a small sentiment from the Doily Circle stamp set under the year.  I added a bit of gold and white washi tape (which is reading as black and white in my photo) to the panel and adhered it to a red card base.

Well that's it for me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!