Friday, January 15, 2016

Crazy for You {Avery Elle}

Good morning!

I am back from CHA and it was so much fun!  One of the highlights was getting to spend a little time with Jamie and some of the other sweet gals on the Avery Elle team.  I also got to see next month's new release items in person, and they are sooo cute!  But before I get too excited about what's coming next, there's a lot more cuteness to share from our current release!  I am up on the Avery Elle blog today with a bold card using the Simply Said: Crazy for You stamp set and the Simply Said: Crazy Elle-ments dies


I die cut crazy from black and white card stock and adhered it to a heart that I cut with the Scalloped and Pierced Hearts Elle-ments die.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink directly onto the heart and adhered it to a panel of white card stock which was die cut with the Scalloped Banner Elle-ments die. I attached the layers to a note card from The Midnight Collection A2 folded cards.  The strip of patterned paper is from the Neutral Collection paper pad.

Well, that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!