Friday, December 18, 2015

Celebrate {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made featuring the Mardi Gras stamp set


Caryn Davies designed this fun set and included lots of party elements like masks, sequins, streamers, and feathers, but I decided to use the bead border and stamp it repeatedly using Avery Elle's pigment ink (Strawberry, Fizz, Mimosa, Lemongrass, Aquamarine and Sugar Plum). I die cut the white card stock panel and the little flag with the Dotted Elle-ments die. I stamped "Celebrate" on the flag and adhered all the pieces to a notecard from the Midnight Collection.  I added a black button as a finishing touch.

Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog today for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!