Thursday, December 10, 2015

All I Want for Christmas is You {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends,

I am popping in today to share a cute Christmas card I made for my sweetie with a bit of help from Willy and Faye along with the Stocking stamp set.


I started with a green note card and stamped some of the accessories from the Stocking stamp set onto the note card with green ink.  To keep it extra simple, I arrange the stamps on a large acrylic block, inked it up and stamped it a few times.  Next I stamped and masked the darling monkeys from the Willy stamp set and the Faye stamp set.  I colored the monkeys with Copic markers and added a few Santa accessories to Willy using the Stocking stamp set and Stocking die.


I die cut a circle around the monkeys using the Flower Circles die set and layered it with the Stay Focused die.  I stamped the sentiment from the Stocking stamp set onto a strip of red card stock and added the "you" below the monkey couple. A few wooden stars add a finishing touch.

I think these monkeys are just the cutest and my hubby will be surprised to get a special card just for him on Christmas morning.

Well that's all for me today, thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!