Friday, November 27, 2015

Dashing through the Snow {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to those celebrating this holiday and taking some extended time off. I have a card today on the Avery Elle blog today using the Dashing stamp set.  


I stamped the car and tree onto Copic-friendly paper, colored this images with markers and trimmed it out. I created a little scene for the car using the Wonky Stitches die and Custom Panels die.  I stamped the sentiment and added a few snowflakes using the accents from the Pocket tag dies

Well that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration. If you are among those dashing around this weekend, in the snow, or otherwise, I hope your travels are safe!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!