Tuesday, November 24, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Waffle Flower Crafts!

Good morning!

Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely!  This is such a fun event and it's now in its 5th year!  Every day this month (through the 25th at least) you will find inspiration on Tracey's blog from lots of your favorite stamp companies!  Tracey's blog can be found here:  In My Creative Opinion.

Today, I'm sharing a few tags as part of the Waffle Flower Crafts day for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags using the Good Stuff stamp set and coordinating Good Stuff dies.



I just LOVE this little jars and decided to fill them with all kinds of holiday goodness- including some images and sentiments borrowed from the Holiday Labels- Merry stamp set


Once the jars were stamped, I colored the lids with Copic markers and wrapped each jar with red and white baker's twine. I punched a hole at the top of each tag and added a loop of twine. 

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to check out even more tag-spiration from the Waffle Flower team today! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie




3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS tags!!!
    LOVE your little jars and pretty stamping, the twine bows make the perfect finishing touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS tags!!!
    LOVE your little jars and pretty stamping, the twine bows make the perfect finishing touch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!