Friday, August 7, 2015

You're a Star {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card using the Swim Team stamp set. 


I die cut a piece of white card stock using the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments dies and sponged it with Linen and Sea Glass Pigment Ink. I stamped the sand line and added some sea flora using Lemongrass, Conch Shell and Sugar Plum ink. 



The cutie starfish were stamped onto white card stock and colored with Copic Markers.  I adhered the die cut panel to a card base that I covered with patterned paper from The Brights Collection paper pad.  I stamped the sentiment on the stitched tag and tied it to the card with some purple and white twine. 

Well that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog to check out even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


1 comment:

  1. I thought this turned out so cute and fun!! What a perfect scene you created and I think YOU are a STAR stamper!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!