Friday, June 26, 2015

Balloon Giraffe Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends!  

Happy Friday!!  I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made using the new Balloon Giraffes stamp set and coordinating dies.


I stamped a background onto a piece of white cardstock die cut with the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-ments die using the three small circle included in the set.  I stamped and die cut the balloon giraffe and covered it with glossy accents before adhering it to the card with foam adhesive. 


The sentiment was heat embossed on black cardstock and adhered to the stamped panel.  I attached the panel to a Raspberry note card and added a few enamel dots for a little extra shine and interest.

That's all for me today, but be sure to check out the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the design team!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Love the awesome colors and then those POPS from the black enamel dots - so genius and so very cool looking!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!