Friday, May 22, 2015

Lovin' Spoonfuls {Avery Elle}

Hello friends and Happy Friday! 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card featuring the Homemade stamp and die set and the Gift Card Elle-ments die set.  

Tis the season for weddings and this is the little card I created for my coworker who is getting married next weekend.  


I stamped and die cut the spoons from the Homemade stamp set and colored them with markers.  Next, I added the cute faces from the We Go Together stamp set and the "Mr." and "Mrs." monograms using the Elle's Alphas stamp set.  


I adhered the spoons to a panel of striped paper from the Sorbet Collection paper pad. The thin ribbon bow and hearts are from the Finished Frames Elle-ment die set

Before adhering the completed panel to the notecard, I die cut the note card using the Gift Card Elle-ments die and affixed a Target Gift Card using some baker's twine.  I love how this die can accommodate all different shapes of gift cards.   


Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from my talented teamies!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. This is so creative and cute - what a fun wedding card and love the way you made it hold a gift card!! Wonderful and so superbly done!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!