Friday, May 29, 2015

Hip Hip Hooray for Ellie {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am over at the Avery Elle blog today with a cute card featuring the super cute Ellie stamp set and coordinating dies


Adorable sets like these make me wish I was more skilled at coloring!  I stamped, colored and die cut the elephant along with two star shaped balloons and adhered them to a simple scene I made using patterned paper from the Sorbet Collection paper pad and a scrap piece of Lemon Grass card stock that I cut with one of the Dotted Borders Elle-ments die.  

Well, that's all for me today, but stay tuned because Avery Elle's summer release starts on Monday, June 1 and we'll be celebrating with a big blog hop celebration towards the end of next week.   I can't wait for you to see everything that Jamie will be introducing.  Seriously fun, cute and inspiring stuff! 

Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog today and every day for all the updates and even more inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Ellie drives me crazy because it's so CUTE! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute and you have just made such a fun, happy little scene here!!! Hip, hip hooray for YOU - you make excellent cards and share such wonderful ideas with us!!! Thanks!! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!