Monday, April 6, 2015

Introducing Doily Circle Stamp Set {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends,

It's release week at Waffle Flower Crafts and today, we are formally introducing some amazing stamps and dies:

  • Doily Circle Stamp Set
  • Doily Circle Die
  • Doily Square Stamp Set
  • Doily Square Die

These aren't your grandma's doilies, each of these stamp and die sets feature doily motifs that are fresh and fun while maintaining a timeless quality. Using the the Doily Circle Stamp Set, I created the following card: 


I stamped the doily with Waffle Flower's Chalk Ink in Sweet Lilac, Pretty Peony, Rose Bud, Wild Orchid and Coral.  Next I stamped the sentiment with black ink and I adhered the stamped panel to a lilac card base.  

Be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog for the full reveal of this stamp set and even more inspiration from Nina and the team. All of the products that we are introducing this week will be available for purchase in the store on Thursday, April 9th.  

That's all for me today, but I will be back tomorrow with even more to share!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Your card is filled with sweetness and color and just such prettiness!!! Love that Doily Circle Stamp - so awesome and looks so lovely on this card!! I also wanted to tell you that I like your photos and the way you take them!! So cool and thanks for all you do!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I loved your cards today!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!