Thursday, February 5, 2015

Take 2 Thursday: Bunting {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Lindsay and I are back today with another round of Take 2 Thursday.  This week, we are using Avery Elle's Bunting stamp set.


I die cut a panel of white card stock with the Dotted Elle-ments set and stamped the stars and sentiment. 


I die cut the flags included in the Dotted Elle-ments set from Aquamarine, Daisy and Raspberry card stock and adhere the banners to the stamped panel before adhering it to a Fizz card stock base. 

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by my talented friend, Lindsay's blog to see what she created with this set. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful colors that you have combined to make this card sparkle and shine!! Love the scattering of stars in the background ,- just super well done and awesome card design!! Hope your weekend if fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun how the two of you come up with completely different cards. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!