Friday, December 19, 2014

Warm Wishes Snowman Card {Avery Elle}

Hello and TGIF!  

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made using Avery Elle's Dotted Borders Elle-ment die set and the Be Jolly stamp set


First, I made a card from white card stock and covered it with the pale blue heart patterned paper from the Sorbet Collection Paper Pad.  I thought the hearts could pass for snowflakes falling.  Next, I cut a pair of snowdrifts from white card stock using the wavy Dotted Boarder dies.  I stamped "Warm Wishes" on the bottom drift before attaching it to the card with a bit of foam tape. 


I stamped and die cut the darling snowman from the Be Jolly stamp set and colored him with some markers.  I tucked him among the drifts and secured him to the card with a bit of adhesive. 

Well, that's all for me today.  Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from my talented teamie, Karolyn Loncon.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!