Saturday, December 20, 2014

Simple Gift Wrap {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends,

Christmas day is drawing near and my thoughts have turned from cards to wrapping- gift wrapping to be precise.  I wanted to share today some simple gift wrap ideas using Waffle Flower Crafts stamps and dies.


First up, a simple label tag.  I die cut a circle using the Flower Circles die set and stamped A Gift from You from A Homemade Christmas stamp set in black ink.  I added the recipient's name using the Be My Guest stamp set and added the pretty bow from the Loved stamp set as an accent.


Here's the same tag; this time used as the focal point in the center of a doily that I wrapped around the gift with a bit of ribbon.  


Lastly, I used the Be My Guest stamp set along with the Surface-Tag Die-Starter Kit to create some gift tags to tie onto my daughter's Christmas gift.  My daughters receive 4 gifts for Christmas- 
  • something they want
  • something they need
  • something to wear
  • something to read

Santa fills their stockings, of course, but we really love this framework for keeping the holidays simple. Speaking of simple, I just die cut the tags from rustic cream card stock and stamped the gift category with black ink.  I was able to create two sets of these tags in no time flat and I will tie them to their gifts with plain twine that I picked up from the hardware store. 


Well, that's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!