Thursday, December 18, 2014

Let's Celebrate Card {Take 2 Thursday}

Hello and Happy Thursday!

It's time for another Take 2 Thursday with my friend, Lindsay.  Today, we are using the Simon Says Stamp December Kit of the Month.  Recently, I made the decision to switch my monthly card kit subscription from Studio Calico to the Simon Says Stamp kit, and I am really pleased with this first kit.  Lots of useful items- card stock, embossing powders and a cute stamp set to boot.  I used said cute stamp set to create this super CAS card.


I stamped the "let's celebrate" sentiment in black ink and added a few of the sweet banner shaped just beneath the banner.  I was tempted to leave it as that, but decided that it needed a little something special, so I wrapped the card with black and white baker's twine tied into a sweet bow and added a sprinkle of star sequins. The name of the kit after all is Sparkle and Shine.  


Although the kit is sold out, the stamp set is still available here.   


Be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog to see what she made with this fun kit.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Katie


1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!