Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Introducing Holiday Labels {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

Happy October and Happy Day 1 of Waffle Flower Crafts October Release! Today, Nina is introducing a couple new stamp sets and coordinating dies to add a special touch to your holiday projects from Thanksgiving to Christmas.  I am working with the Holiday Labels: Merry stamp set.  It features some amazing holiday images including a really fun build-your-own snow globe, but for my introduction post, I decided to focus on the darling ornament image and here's what I dreamed up:


On a panel of white card stock, I stamped the ornament three times using green, cranberry and gold ink. I added the ornament string in black and trimmed the white card stock panel at an angle. I added a strip of gold card stock and adhered it to a cranberry panel.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder.  I really love the contrast between the cranberry and gold.  I matted the card front on black card stock and adhered it to a white card base.

That's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog for a full introduction and a preview of the Holiday Labels stamp sets and coordinating dies!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!