Thursday, August 14, 2014

Birthday Wishes {Paper Smooches}

Hello friends,

My month of neglect is continuing and today, my dies are getting into the action.  I picked up Paper Smooches Flowers dies, but I hadn't a chance to use them yet.  I kept the shapes wired together and die cut the flowers from green, orange, aqua and black cards stock and pieced together a cluster of flowers. I added some flower centers with the Calico stamp set.

I adhered the flowers to an angled panel of cream card stock.  I die cut two rainbows in aqua and orange and alternated the layers with more cream card stock.


I stamped the birthday sentiment from Happy Birthday in black ink. I matted the cream panel with back card stock and adhered it to a kraft card base.



That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie


3 comments:

  1. Love this card! Great design, love the combination of the circles and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one COOL card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!! This is one AWESOME card!! O LOVE EVERUTHING about it!! The Colors the Flowers the embossing!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!