Saturday, February 22, 2014

FSS: Cloudy Without You

Hello friends,

Today is my last Design Team member post for Fresh Squeezed Stamps (sniff, sniff). Time flies when you are having fun, and the past 3.5 months have absolutely flown by!

For my final card, I pulled out one of my Fresh Squeezed Favorites, Weather Through and created this sweet scene.


On a white card stock panel, I stamped and masked and stamped the stitched cloud repeatedly. Using a post it note as a mask, I stamped the sun so that it appears to just peak out from behind the clouds.  I stamped the sentiment, added a few sequins in blue tones and adhered the panel to an aqua card stock base. 

I will miss popping by on the Fresh Squeezed blog to share Saturday inspiration.  My thanks to all of you Fresh Squeezed Fans for your kind words and support!!  I would especially like to thank Ryann and Shannon for having me as a part of the Fresh Squeezed Family!

Take good card and thanks for stopping by! 
Katie 



3 comments:

  1. Katie I adore this card, what a fantastic clean design! You have rocked FSS this term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect masking here Katie! I love the added sequins (cup side down, gasp!) and the placement of your panel on your base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rain sequins and the sun hiding and the way the card goes to the edge--clever!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!