Sunday, December 29, 2013

SPARKS Challenge- You're Brrr-fect!

Hello friends,

Just popping in to share my Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge card for this week's Anything Goes Challenge.


For my card, I used Chilly Chums to create a little snowball fight scene between the fox and the seal.  Originally, I thought about using the "Take Risks" sentiment from Group Hugs inside the word bubble, but I settled on You're Brrr-fect from Chilly Chums.  I die cut the snow drifts using the Borders 1 dies. 


You have until Saturday, January 4, 2014 at 11:59 PST to link up your Paper Smooches project.  Remember, anything goes! :)


These lovely ladies are playing along with this week's challenge, you should check out their amazing work, or visit the SPARKS blog for more inspiration!  

Karin
Katie
Taheerah
Savannah

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

5 comments:

  1. They are SO cute - I love your little snowballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOOOOOOOOOOOW cute are these two little critters/friends!?!?!?! LOOOOOOOVE the background paper with the snowdrifts! LOVE the little snowballs! LOVE LOVE LOVE your coloring! LOVE everything about this, Katie!!!!

    THANKS for joining in the fun on your week off <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the colors and the little snowballs (clever!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable...love the cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness overload love this!!!! Such a gorgeous card :)

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!