Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Avery Elle- Written in the Stars

Hello friends,

I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card I made using the Written in the Stars set.

Avery Elle- Written in the Stars

I die cut a circle, then stamped and embossed some of the birthday astrological signs.  I used a navy cardstock that has some speckling- I thought it looked like stars and that lent itself nicely to this celestial set. 

I attached the stamped circle to a kraft card base and stamped the sentiment in navy ink. 

Here is a close-up of the embossed images:

dsc_0389

Well, that's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Yeehaw, this card is AWESOME Katie! A true labor of love! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!