Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Stamping Royalty Blog Hop Winner

Good morning!

Just popping in this morning to announce the winner of the Stamping Royalty Blog Hop!  I entered 1 through 109 into the Random Number Generator at Random.org and the winner is number 71.

True Random Number GeneratorResult:71Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Comment 71 is from Leslie Tylus, who said: 


Blogger Leslie Tylus said...




Clever use of the ribbon as the "North Pole". The candy stamps with glitter-you can taste the sweetness!
July 20, 2013 at 11:18 AM
 Delete

Congratulations Leslie!  Please drop me a note at scrappy_diva (at) yahoo (dot) com to claim your prize!. 
Please include your with your shipping information and I will get your goodies mailed out to you later this week!  


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!