Monday, July 29, 2013

Sparks Challenge: Sew Dang Cute

Hello friends!

I do hope that your week is off to a great start.  Today I am playing along with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge.  It's the 5th Tuesday of the month, so this week's theme is Freestyle or Anything Goes.

My card uses Needle Little Love and lots of patterned paper from Teresa Collins.  The card shape was achieved by covering some Maya Road product packaging with cardstock and patterned paper and using that as a template.

Sew Dang Cute



You have until Sunday, August 4th at 10:59 pm EDT to link up your Paper Smooches creation! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely brilliant! What a great idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spool shaped card has me in stitches! It's sew cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! LOVE that color combo! So pretty! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this? Sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!