Friday, July 12, 2013

Introducing Scrap Circles!

dsc_0136

Hello friends!

Happy Friday! Today, we are introducing a new set at Neat and Tangled called Scrap Circles. Scrap Circles is a sister set to the Everyday Circles set that the team previewed earlier this week.  Scrap Circles is perfect for accenting your scrapbook and project life pages!

I used a few Scrap Circles on this Project Life page:

dsc_0135

I stamped Date and Notes circles on white cardstock before punching them out and adhering them to my page. All of the circles coordinate with standard 1.25, 1.5 and 1.75 circle punches making them super easy to incorporate into your projects.

Scrap Circles, Everyday Circles and Ink Splash are now available for purchase at the Neat and Tangled shop!  Be sure to stop by the Neat and Tangled blog to check out even more inspiration and see if you are a winner of a set previewed earlier this week!

That's all for me today! Have a great weekend!
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!