Sunday, May 19, 2013

Uber Cool

Hi friends, 

Just popping in today to share a card I made this weekend using some really awesome, or should I say uber cool, Paper Smooches stamps. 

dsc_0888

I used most of the images from Little Lady to stamp the background.  I colored the images using some plain old highlighters I picked up at Target while on an errand run.  

While I was in the office supply section, I also picked up a pack of adorable neon post it notes and on a couple of pink and blue post its, I stamped sentiments from Slang Gang. I also stamped the leopard print from Little Lady onto the hot pink washi tape to create a little customized washi. The stamped panel was adhered to a card base covered with adhesive-backed cork. 

Well that's all for me today.  I do hope that you had an amazing weekend. It was so beautiful here, I don't want it to end! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie



1 comment:

  1. What a fun card...love how you used everyday things like highlighters and post it notes.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!