Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just saying hi

Good Morning!

Over the next couple of days I thought I would share some of the other cards that I sent in for Paper Crafts Magazine's Stamping Royalty contest.

  dsc_0778

This card was created using Neat and Tangled's Just Hello set.  I stamped the adorable letter on lots of different colors of card stock, trimmed them out and built a background.  I added the sentiment to a die cut speech bubble and a strip of embossed navy card stock at the bottom.  The little hearts were created with a Martha Stewart punch and the finished panel was mounted on a kraft card base.

Looking back at this one, I probably could have added some red baker's twine to the card between the white and navy cardstock.  I will keep that in mind for next time!

I hope you are having a great week!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

4 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!