Monday, September 17, 2012

Introducing Cheers!

Hello!

This week, Skipping Stones Design is releasing a new set, Cheers!  Several members of our design team took Cheers out for a little inky spin and have some fun projects to share.  Be sure to stop by the Skipping Stones blog to check them out.

Here's a card I created using our fantastic new set:


On a piece of pale blue cardstock, I stamped the olive from Chic Martini repeatedly, adding the pimento center with a copic marker.  The bottom strip of drink glasses was stamped in Riding Hood Red (Stampin' Up) on the coordinating cardstock.  I stamped another martini glass in Fresh Snow ink on a circle of black cardstock.  


I stamped the sentiment in black and added a thin black strip of cardstock along the bottom.  Three gems finish off the card.

The Skipping Stones team and our September guests will be back tomorrow with a fun and fabulous blog hop featuring more inspiration using Cheers and another great sketch from Kim Kesti!  I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, love this! Very festive, LOVE the background stamping. One can not have too many olives!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!