Monday, March 26, 2012

Egg Hunt- yet another scrapbook page

Hello friends!

Pretty Little Studio's sketch challenges have somehow broken me out of my no scrapping rut.  This week's sketch inspired me to create something fun with photos that have sat untouched for two years, so PLS- thank you!!!

This week's page features Paige in the midst of the great egg hunt.  She is an expert egg hunter, by the way.  The girl's got a built in radar for plastic shells somehow.


I used lots of yummy papers from the Hopscotch collection to make this page- which includes that adorable bunny that I trimmed out and adhered.  The eggs and grass were cut from the collection papers with dies from Amuse studios.   This page also taught me a valuable lesson which I share with you.  Spray the cardstock with ink first, THEN adhere your elements- trust me on this.

Thanks so much for "hopping" by.  I hope you have a "hoppy" week!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!