Sunday, August 7, 2011

Moxie Fab World- Squares to Cherish

Hello-

Did you see this cozy inspiration photo for the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World?


Here is my take on the inspiration photo:

You Warm My Heart

For my card, I pulled colors from the crocheted quilt.  My choice of stamp set was also inspired by the photo and the cozy feeling it invokes.  I also added some homey touches like the button and twine to the card as finishing touches.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my interpretation of this week's trigger!

Katie

Supplies:  (All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)

  • Cardstock: Rustic Cream, Ocean Tides, Simply Chartreuse 
  • Stamps: Warm Happiness
  • Dies: Warm Hsppiness
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate, Plum Pudding
  • Buttons: Plum Pudding
  • Twine: Rustic Cream
  • Embossing Folger: Cuttlebug
  • Embossing Machine: Cuttlebug

4 comments:

  1. This is a great card. I think you captured the mood of the photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6This is so warm and cozy! Perfect interpretation. I love how your buttons balance the mug, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6This is so warm and cozy! Perfect interpretation. I love how your buttons balance the mug, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!